Precision Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gauge
The TI-007X is a precision ultrasonic wall thickness gauge designed for high-resolution measurements on thin-wall metal and plastics.
Available with data logging or without.
Range with Standard Delay Line Transducer
0.0060" - 1.000" / 0.150 - 25.40 mm
Range with Contact Transducers
up to 36.00" / 915.0 mm
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Resolution of 0.0001 inch (0.001 mm)
- Large, backlit LCD display retains last reading
- Selectable units of inch or mm
- Selectable Backlight ON/OFF/AUTO
- Optional serial RS-232 or Bluetooth output
- IP 65 Rated for protection even in the toughest field conditions
- Operates on two (2) AA Batteries - 45 hours continuous operation
- Powered by: 120MHz FPGA timing & 100 volt spike pulser
- Measure Modes: Pulse-Echo (P-E), Echo-Echo (E-E), Interface Echo (I-E) and Plastics (PLAS)
- Additional Modes Include Differential (from user-entered "nominal value"), Alarm (user-set Hi/Low Limits) and Velocity Mode
- LCD shows Thickness Value, Velocity Setting, Gain Setting, Stability & Battery Indicators, Scan Mode, Zero and units
- Scan mode, 100 readings/sec. Probe is slid over a large measuring area, the minimum thickness during the "scan" will be displayed
- Calibrate to a sample of known thickness which automatically calculates the optimal acoustic velocity
- USB Data output of single values for transfer to data collection devices (no internal memory)
- Adjustable GAIN (AGC) in 5 steps to fine tune the gauge for use on challenging materials or applications
- Can be used with both Single Element Delay Line and contact transducers (5 to 20MHz)
- 5 Year Warranty, CE-Certified and Made in USA
|P/N||Description||Standard / Optional||Image|
|X-231-0000||1/4" x 3/8"
for all metals
|X-241-0000||1/4" x 1/2"
for all metals
|X-633-0000||1/4" x 3/8"
for thin plastics