Dew Point Meters for Environmental Monitoring
Measures and records climatic conditions including: Relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature, wind speed and difference between surface and dew point temperatures.
Ideal for surface preparation as required by ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7 and US Navy NSI 009-32.
- All readings are constantly updated and displayed simultaneously
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- Auto Log mode records environmental parameters at user selected time intervals
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
Available probe options and their functions :