Soluble Salt Tester for measuring the concentration of soluble salt on metal surfaces
Measures the concentration of soluble salts (salt contamination) on metal surfaces in accordance with ISO 8502-6, 8502-9.
- Conductivity probe specifically designed for ISO 8502-6, 9
- Displays test duration, sample temperature, conductivity (µS/cm) and surface density (mg/m2 or µg/cm2)
- Easy 1-2-3 gage interface guides users through the Bresle test method
- Automatic storage of a background (blank) measurement — handy when performing multiple tests
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software