CT PT Tester
Portable Current Transformer Test Equipment
- Test various CTs (including TP class) : excitation characteristics (volt-amps), ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, secondary burden, ratio error and phase displacement.
- Automatically measures CT, VT parameters, including knee point voltage / current, 10% error curve, the accuracy limit factor (ALF), instrument security factor (FS), the second time constant (Ts), remanence coefficient (Kr), saturated and unsaturated inductance.
- Tests meet IEC60044 GB1208 (-1) GB16847 (IEC60044-6)
- Based on the advanced principle of low-frequency testing methods that meet the CT test on knee voltages up to 30KV.
- Store 2000 groups of test data that isn't lost when the power is turned off.
- On completion of testing the data can be copied to a PC by USB disk for analysis and Word reporting.
- Tests are simple and convenient, one-click completes testing of CT secondary resistance, excitation, ratio and polarity.
Uses : Class P/TP CT & VT
Output : 0~100Vrms，12Arms，36A (peak value）
Voltage measurement accuracy : ±0.2%
CT Ratio Range : 1~10000, accuracy ±0.2%
PT Ratio Range : 1~10000, accuracy ±0.2%
Phase Range : ±5min, accuracy 0.5min
DC resistance Range : 0~300Ω, accuracy
Burden Range : 0~300VA, accuracy
Power supply : AC220V±10%, 50Hz