Mercury Vapour Detector
No Saturation, No Regeneration - Eliminating Instrument Downtime
The Mercury Vapour Indicator (MVI) is a revolutionary mercury detector, detecting mercury vapours in just 3 seconds!
The instrument’s dual beam UV absorption technology means MVI does not saturate or need regenerating between readings – like traditional gold film detection methods – eliminating instrument downtime.
Fast and accurate, the MVI mercury detector gives a real-time response and is ready to detect instantly. MVI provides continuous readings and offers two detection ranges: 0.1 to 200 and 1.0 to 1999 microgram/cubic meter.
MVI is a portable mercury vapour detector that utilises a high-performance pump for fast indication and recovery. The instrument’s audible alarm and large digital display clearly indicate the levels of mercury present.
Ergonomically designed with simple, one-handed operation MVI mercury vapour detector is the ideal survey unit for rapid and accurate mercury detection.
- Large, clear digital display
- Portable simple one handed operation
- Easy to use – minimal training required
- Robust and withstands harsh environments
- Audible alarm gives clear indication of mercury vapours
Best available detection
- Fast 3 second response
- Highly accurate
- Range: 0.1 – 200 & 1.0 – 1999 microgram / cubic meter
- Fast indication and recovery
- No saturation, no regeneration – eliminates downtime
- Ready to detect within minutes
- Continuous 5.5 hours operation
Low cost operation
- Inexpensive consumables and parts
- 2 year warranty when instrument registered online